Homefix I – universal ceiling lift
The Homefix I is a universal ceiling lift for beamers or projectors , which is characterized by its low installation height .
The total height of the projector ceiling lift, carefully made of aluminum and steel , is variable and consists of the projector height plus 11.5 millimeters for the installation height.
The lift scissor system offers a lifting force of 1 – 25 kg and, thanks to the space-saving webbing guide, runs just as quietly as it is jerk-free . The travel path is max. 800 mm and can be optionally extended if necessary .
Thanks to the quiet German quality motor , height settings can also be adjusted during an ongoing conference or presentation.
A mini hand-held transmitter with a radio range of 20 m is included in the scope of delivery . Of course, if required, the ceiling lift can also be integrated into a multimedia control such as GIRA, KNX, LOXONE or other radio transmitters (not included in the scope of delivery).
A ceiling mounting frame for overhead installation and to accommodate the ceiling cut-out is already included in the scope of delivery.
Flat ceiling lift for beamers / projectors
- Item no .: 2199
- flat projector lift for ceiling mounting
- Universally applicable
- suitable for overhead installation for low installation heights
- Usable area: W 420 x D 492 mm
- space-saving webbing guide
for quiet, smooth running
- Variable overall height (projector height + 11.5 mm = installation height)
- Lifting force from 1 to a maximum of 25 kg
- electrically adjustable in height
- with adjustable limit switch for retraction and extension height
- Lift length up to 800 mm
- including quiet German quality motor (120 W)
- maintenance-free slide bearings
- made of aluminum and steel
- Including mini hand-held transmitter with 20 m radio range
- Integration in multimedia controls possible
- including all assembly materials
- Including installation frame for overhead installation
and to accommodate the ceiling cut-out